Data Protection Statement for the EppsteinFOILS GmbH & Co. KG website
The protection and confidentiality of user data for visitors to our website are of particular importance for EppsteinFOILS GmbH & Co. KG, Burgstraße 81-83, 65817 Eppstein. The gathering and use of personal data on the website www.eppsteinfoils.de (“website“) takes place exclusively within the framework of the statutory provisions of applicable data protection laws The intent of this Privacy & Data Protection Statement is for EppsteinFOILS GmbH & Co. KG to provide information about the forms of personal data collected during use of the website and the purposes for which the data is used.
VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE
During each visit to our website, data (e.g. IP address, browser type and version, operating system, date/time of access, name of accessed file, access status, data volume, URL (address) of the referring website, name of Internet service provider) are automatically saved for technical reasons.
The named data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a seamless establishment of a connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is covered by the purposes of the data gathering listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data which has been gathered in order to trace your person.
CONTACT / INFO REQUEST / ORDER (COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA)
We will only collect and use personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, phone number, account data) if you provide us these forms of data, for example by completing a contact form or via e-mail. We will use your personal data solely to answer your questions and/or render your desired service. In doing so, it may be necessary to forward your personal data to companies we employ to provide services, e.g. transport companies. After complete fulfilment of a contract, your data will be blocked and deleted following expiration of tax and commercial-law related retention periods unless you have not given your express consent to the use of your data for other purposes. The data will not be passed on to third parties unless you have given your express consent to the data transfer or we are entitled and/or obliged to transfer data due to legal provisions and/or official and/or judicial orders. The data will not be passed on to recipients in third countries.
We use so-called cookies to collect information about the usage of our website. Cookies are small text files placed on your device that contain certain settings and data for the exchange with our system. A cookie normally includes the name of the domain from which the cookie data has been sent, information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier that has no meaning outside the website. As soon as a user accesses our website, a cookie is placed on the user's device. Cookies enable our systems to automatically recognize the user's device during the next visit to our website, to immediately configure possible pre-sets, to make navigation easier and to increase the speed of processing their requests. The cookies we use will merely save the data pertaining to usage of our website explained above. In no case can the data be used to personally identify the user of this website. The identifier will not be associated with your name, your IP address or with similar data that would enable to attribute a cookie to you as a person. You can prevent cookies from being placed by configuring your browser to not accept the placement of cookies. Please refer to the instructions provided by the maker of your browser or the help feature of your browser, respectively, for the detailed configuration process. However, this may result in functional limitations of our website. If you want to accept our cookies, but not those of our service providers and partners, you can also configure your browser to not accept third-party cookies.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes stated above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, as well as those of the third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR.
This website may contain hyper-links to third-party websites ("external links"). We will not assume any responsibility or liability for the third-party contents of external links. Similarly, we have no influence over whether linked websites are configured in accordance with data protection laws. You can find information about the level of data protection on the respective websites.
The contents published on this website, in particular texts, photographs, graphics, etc., are protected by copyright. Acts of exploitation of any kind, in particular copying, distribution, exhibition, provision of public access, broadcasting, reproduction by image or sound carriers, etc., require prior written consent of the respective author or authorized person.
NOTICE ON THE RIGHT OF INFORMATION
You have the right:
- to request information concerning your personal data which is processed by us (Article 15 GDPR);
- to request the immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data saved by us (Article 16 GDPR);
- to request the deletion of your personal data saved by us, unless the processing is necessary in order to claim the right to freedom of expression of opinions and information, in order to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons connected to the public interest or to asset, exercise or defend legal claims (Article 17 GDPR);
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR), should:
- the correctness of the data be disputed by you,
- the processing be unlawful but you reject the deletion of the data and we no longer require the data, but you require the data in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- you have raised an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine readable format or to request the transfer of the personal data to a different responsible body (Article 20 GDPR);
- to revoke at any time the consent you issued to us (Article 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR); This will mean that we cannot continue the processing in the future, should it have been based on this consent.
- to complain to a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR). As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or of our place of business for this purpose.
- to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 GDPR), should your personal data be processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR and the objection relates to direct advertising or reasons for the objection which are connected to your specific situation are present or.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON INTERNET COMMUNICATION
Please note that we cannot guarantee absolute confidentiality and data protection for communication via the internet (e.g. via e-mail). We therefore recommend that you send confidential information by post.
All enquiries and follow up queries concerning data protection, in particular in relation to the gathering, processing and use of your personal data by us should be addressed to our data protection officer by email to: dsb(at)eppsteinfoils(dot)de
The responsible party is EppsteinFOILS GmbH & Co. KG, Burgstraße 81-83, 65817 Eppstein, Germany.